Place and date of birth: Mede (PV), 28/10/1996
Address: Mede (PV), Italy Phone: (+39) 333 7926288
University of Pavia (Pavia) Master degree in chemical sciences, presumed vote 110/110, 14th September 2021. Dissertation: “Core extended naphthalene diimides as novel G-quadruplex fluorescent sensors ”.
University of Pavia (Pavia) Bachelor degree in chemical sciences, 104/110, 20th February 2019. Dissertation: “Structure and reactivity of the enzyme nitrogenase”.
Istituto superiore Ascanio Sobrero (Casale Monferrato) High school diploma ITIS chemical address, 80/100, 7th July 2015.
Stage at the industrial plant Solvay Solexis – Bollate. Period: 17 March 2014 – 21 March 2014. Stage at the industrial plant ENI S.P.A. – Raffineria Sannazzaro De’ Burgondi. Period: 28 July 2014 – 22 August 2014.
Stage at the industrial plant Solvay Solexis – Spinetta Marengo. Period: 9 March 2015 – 20 March 2015 Stage as quality control analyst at the industrial plant LabAnalysis – Casanova Lonati. Period: 20 September 2021 – 23 December 2021
• synthesis of organic molecules and related purification methods (extraction, chromatography techniques), to develop new ligands for secondary structure of DNA.
• Experience with analytical techniques, including HPLC, LC-MS, 1H e 13C-NMR.
• Experience with different instruments, including spectrophotometer, spectrofluorometer, IR, pHmeter.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and software Chemdraw and Mestrenova.
• Ability to work in team and establish interpersonal relationships with colleagues.
• Ability to self-manage and organization of the work. Languages • Italian: mother language.
• English: intermediate.